The Project for Improved Environmental Coverage (PIEC) is a nonprofit initiative dedicated to improving environmental news coverage in the mainstream media. Improved environmental literacy has a range of societal benefits and we are committed to working in a collaborative manner to further this goal.
- "Spy Cables: Greenpeace Among Intelligence Targets"
- "Shell Shelves Plan for Tar Sands Project in Face of Low Oil Prices"
- Gray Wolves, Once Decimated By Eradication Campaign, Rebound in Oregon
- "Fisherman Let Off the Hook in U.S. White-Collar Crime Ruling"
- "House Passes Bill To Fight Toxic Algae in the Great Lakes"