The Project for Improved Environmental Coverage (PIEC) is a nonprofit initiative dedicated to improving environmental coverage in the U.S. news media. Improved environmental literacy has a range of societal benefits and we are committed to working in a collaborative manner to further this goal.
- Conservation Threatens Ruin for Mongolia's Dukha Reindeer Herders
- "Mussels Disappearing From New England Waters, Scientists Say"
- Minnesota: Researchers Warn On Mercury In St. Louis River Estuary Fish
- West Virginia: "Chemical Leak Forces Evacuations In Northern Panhandle"
- "Iowa Utilities Board Approves Huge Wind Energy Project"