The Project for Improved Environmental Coverage (PIEC) is a nonprofit initiative dedicated to improving environmental coverage in the U.S. news media. Improved environmental literacy has a range of societal benefits and we are committed to working in a collaborative manner to further this goal.
- All Major TV Networks Spent Just 50 Minutes On Climate Change In 2016
- "Lights Go Out Around The World For 10th Earth Hour"
- "Seattle Plant Failure Dumps Millions Of Gallons Of Sewage"
- Political Theater: House Science Panel To Hold Climate Denial Hearing
- "Defunding Appalachia: Coal Communities Resist President’s Budget Cuts"