The Project for Improved Environmental Coverage (PIEC) is a nonprofit initiative dedicated to improving environmental news coverage in the U.S. news media. Improved environmental literacy has a range of societal benefits and we are committed to working in a collaborative manner to further this goal.
- "Crabbing the Truth: McAuliffe, Hogan Spar Over Blue Crab Origins"
- Europe's Offshore Wind Hits Record High With Six Months Still To Go
- "U.S. Coast Guard Investigates Oil Slick Off California Coast"
- "Zimbabwe to U.S.: Extradite Dentist Over Killing of Cecil the Lion"
- "Northern California Wildfire Forces Hundreds To Flee"